Saturday, December 6, 2008

Past Training

Last thursday went to Holder gym. It was good to get back there. The session didn't really have any focus, we just played around with different things. One achievement was getting front saults on the tramp. I've never done them before, and it has started to help me get confidence in my front sault rotation technique.

Yesterday we trained at castle for a few hours. Played around with different movements. I have two big cat to precisions that I plan on building up to, when my confidence and skill have gotten back up to where they used to be.

On the way out, we found a really good rock area surrounding a river. There are some really good precisions there, and one cat to precision over the river (another thing to work up to). There was one standing precision that tested me mentally, but I was able to do it!

From there we went to family court, where I only stayed for about 15 minutes before I headed home.

Overall my training has definately been picking up, and I'm feeling great about it.

No comments: