Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Civic Training

Met up with Josh, Hef and ruoF today for some training in civic. It was hard training in the heat, as energy was used up quickly.

I got a new cat pass to precision in toast. How I built up to it was good, as I started with doing the cat-pass, then "craning" it, then actually doing the cat pass to precision. I did it a few times, to make sure I could. I think even stuck the landing, once or twice.

I tried the tree lathce at noise wall. I couldn't get it, but I'll just have to keep on trying.

I got some good advice from Ruz, when we met him yesterday. I didn't actually hear him say it, but Josh told me it today. Ruz said, that as we've been training for three years now, we should be looking for newer and more advanced things to do. This makes a lot of sense, and I have found that I am startign to do a lot of new things. Bigger things too. I know that there is more out there for me to try, and I'm starting to develop the mental confidence to actually try. The progression video should be good for me to try new things, or at least make some progression to them.

No comments: