Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tuggeranong Training

Trained in Tugerrs today. It was really good. I havent trained for nearly two months now, and i havent trained in tuggers for at least a year.

We moved around a lot, spending most of the time at sandstone. I've realised that sandstone is a really good place to run a class.

I can't really be bothered to go into the details, but it was really good to start moving again, start training again.

We trained for about 5 hours, and i didn't get home unto 8pm. Man it was good.

More issues have arisen in regards to classes and people doing things behind my back. These issues are things that I will have to sort out in the future. There will be big changes to everything next year, and hopefully this will result in a more stable and productive community.

No comments: