Sunday, April 20, 2008

APA Training - Civic

Since there was a mixup with the forms at class today, we decided to run a training session instead of a class. This meant that it was free and not under the proper APA label. We basically told the group to do their own thing, and that we wouldn't give formal direction. If they wanted any help we would be more than happy to provide it, but all we would really be doing was supervising, as well as doing our own training.

We only hit up toast and CIT. At toast, I found a lot more new things that I will be able to have in my video, one being stupidly awesome. Josh, Conan and myself also did a run through Customs. it was awesome as. I practiced what I plan to have in my video. The thing is that I have to be able to film it in under 3 minutes, because thats how long it takes for security to come and kick us out. Little did we know that the railings had been freshly painted. We wondered why it was so sticky, and only realised after we had done the run. The dodgy thing was that we left our hand marks all over the rail.

I planned on meeting up with Eliot before the class today, to film the civic part of my video. I rocked up a bit late, so was wondering where he was. I gave him a call only to find out that he had forgotten! So I went to basketball training instead and came back for the class.

Hopefully my video should be good, the mainly problem is just finding the time to meet with Eliot to film the rest of it.

No comments: