Sunday, September 28, 2008

Belconnen Session

Started today with the regular APA class in Belconnen.

I took the first timers with Eliot. We ran them through a bit of a warm up, then sat down and talked about parkour, ourselves and what we teach. We then ran them through a whole lot of techniques, then joined in with the rest of the group for conditioning. Overall I thought it was good, taking them through a smash session of techniques. I think we could do a bit more talking though, but we'll refine it as we go.

From there a few of us went to train at John Knight park. I've found that I've lost a bit of mental confidence as I haven't trained for a while, but that the short break as helped in giving me a bit of a rest.

So we played around on the rocks for a bit. I ended up doing some awesome muscle up training with Eliot. We did over 10 muscle ups each, playing one for one.

Then Trav fell in the pond, after overbalancing out of a flip on the rock island. This then ended up with ruoF getting pushed into the pond. Good times.

Then day them came to a close as it started to get dark. It was fun and I'm definately starting to feel the muscle ups.

No comments: