Friday, September 26, 2008

Civic Training

I've been really lazy with my training over the last couple of weeks. I could have passed it off to my wrist injury and my cold, but that isn't any excuse.

So I went out with ruoF last night, to do some light training in Civic.

Started out at noise wall, working on small vaults, rolls and handstands. The new grass at noise wall is awesome, really comfy!

From there we went to toast. Just played around a bit. I had a real close call, where my hand slipped out from a cat pass over one of the hexagon rails, then my feet clipped (on the top luckily) then I fell onto my feet. I nearly experienced a candyflipper bail.

Then we did some rail balance underneath toast, then warmed down at noisewall.

I got to properly try out my new Savants last night. Pesonally, I don't think they're as good as the Freerunners, from first impressions anyway. They are a lot harder, with less flexibility. The grip is worse and there is less sensititivity.

It was good to get back into training. I plan on doing a lot of light sessions leading up to NatSoc, especially with a fair amount of conditioning.

No comments: