Saturday, December 1, 2007

APA Civic Class + Training

Taught a class in civic today. Only had a small turnout of about 11 people, half were new. Taught climb ups and precisions for techniques. We also played some parkour tag. Overall it wasn't too bad a session.

While we were warming up, a guy who is involved in circus came over and had a chat with us. He asked us what we were doing, and we talked to him a bit about parkour. I gave him my details, with an APA business card. Maybe there is some potential ffor bigger things. Circus parkour would be cool.

Afterwards we did some training at toast. My wrist still hasn't properly healed. It acts up a bit when doing vaults, so I focussed on precisions. My precisions have improved, and I am able to stick my landings. Im now able to get more height into them, I just need to be able to transfer this when I do longer precisions. Practice makes perfect.

No comments: