Friday, December 28, 2007

Back from the Coast

I'm back from the coast.

During my trip, I tried to do a bit of training. This mainly involved my new training format, of drilling techniques. This involved precisions, landings and height jumps, but at extreme repetitions.

I head off ot Fiji in 6 days, and in those 6 days, I hope to be able to finish the filming for my progression video. That way I will be able to edit it when I get back from Fiji.

I've also been asking myself the question, of what makes a progression video a "progression" video. As in what sets it apart from a sampler, or what makes it unique. I'll probably need to talk to a few people about it, and then be able to make up my own definition. The reason I am asking this question, is because I don't want to go around saying that my new video is a progression video, when it instead turns out more as a sampler. By knowing the answer to this, I can decide whether my new video will be a progression video, or a sampler.

See what happens.

No comments: