Saturday, December 29, 2007

Backyard Training

I did some trsining in my backyard yesterday. I was going to do my normal routine of precisions, landings and jump heights.

I started with the precisions. I started on the bench and concrete slab. The bench was starting to ease and crack a bit. Not wanting to break it, I walked around my backyard looking for somewhere else to practice precisions. After looking aroudn for 10 minutes, I found a start under a tree, jumping from a concrete slab to a wooden log. The distance is about 8 ft. I planned on doing my normal 100, but on the 72nd, my left leg slipped out. I felt a strain in my lower right shin, so I stopped my training there.

Because I didn't do that much training today, I plan on going up to the school to do a more hardcose session. This will hopefully involve the normal precisions, landings and height jumps, but will hopefully also involve climb ups and balancing (if I can find somewhere to practice balance). Let's see how it goes.

No comments: