Saturday, December 15, 2007

Civic & Belco Training

Did some training yesterday.

Started in civic. I met up with Eliot and was planning on doing a lot of filming, but I injured my hand again. The injury is only on the palm of my hand now. I may have bruised it or something. Hopefully it gets better soon. This then restricted me from doing much afterwards. We met up with Dave S from Melbourne and trained at DEWR for a bit.

Later that afternoon, we met up in belco for some instructor training and filming. I did some filming in a gorilla suit. We got some good footage and photos. Then the instructors met up and we decided what we were going to teach at the class today.

It rained last night, and it's still pretty wet outside. Hopefully it dries up before the class, we'll just have to see what happens.

No comments: