Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sydney Trip - Day 3

Today makes day three of our sydney trip.

I woke up really stiff from the triaining we had done in Glebe yesterday. My body was still pretty tired as well. but we came to sydney to train, so that's what we were going to do.

I'd organised to meet Robbie in Penrith, so we caught the train out there to meet him. We met him at the train station, then met Wizey at the first spot.

Still feeling really sore, I made sure to do a proper warm up, and just start small. Did a few handstands to get my body working again. Then got straight into it.

Did some good cat to precisions, then found some wall runs. The DOMS disappeared pretty quickly.

Then moved on to various movements, looking at a few different spots.

I think that it was Robbie's main training area, so you was pretty skilled in them.

I was lucky enough to do something new at his playground though. I found a good cat to underbar, that he hadn't thought of doing before. It just comes to show how much a fresh set of eyes can help to improve ideas in your local spots.

I was also able to get an arm jump out of a tree, that nobody had done before, but that Robbie had looked at.

Overall today was a good session. it was a lot lighter than yesterday, but was still pretty good.

Now I'm going to go back up to my room to stretch, as i know that I will be sore tomorrow. That won't stop me from training though.

No comments: