Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Filming + Class

Last sunday, I met up with Eliot to do more filming for my video.

Started at toast at 10. I spent around half an hour, doing a nice long warmup, while I waited for Eliot. When he arrived, we got straight into it. Filmed a few things in toast, mainly the precisions and cat to precisions. I had a bad knee clip on my big cat to precision. It got pretty cut up, but I was still able to get train. I gave a go of Conan's arm jump, but hit it bad and didn't make it. I decided to leave it for another day. Also gave the huge running precision to the top of the stairs a go, but wasn't able to make it.

From there we moved to toast. Tried to do y run, but I bailed it twice. So I decided to film the tic tac to precision, but security rocked up, so we had to move on. The security at customs is really awesome, always sending us off with a smile! Next time I'll have to make sure to get though everything a lot quicker.

From there we made our way to DEWR. I was hoping to be able to do the DEWR arm jump, but could set my mind to it. Trav soon arrived, and we trained around DEWR for a bit. We also did a bit of stuff at veterans park.

From there we drove to Belco for the APA class. ruoF was the organiser. He started out with a warmup, then going into some quick techniques, to get everyone in the groove. From there we went into the games, which were a success. There was a bit of confusion with the management in the end, but it was all sorted out in the end.

After the class, I took Eliot home, so that I could copy the footage we had taken.

Overall it was a good day, and I was definately tired by the end of it.

No comments: