Friday, August 1, 2008

Training

Last night I went to Holder gym, for the first time in months.

I spend most of the time just mucking around, playing with different movements, without any real focus or direction. I didn't stick to doing any one thing for too long, but spent a short amount of time doing lots of different things.

Tried some front saults. I've found that I need to practice committing to them. Did some cat passes, including some really BIG double cat passes.

It was a fun session in the end, just playing around.

Tonight I went down to the boxing room at my work gym. The plan was to do some muscle up training, as it was too cold and wet to run FNC.

So here's what I ended up doing.

50 Sitting Dips
50 Reverse Push Ups
50 Parallel Bar Dips
50 Pull Up Negatives
50 Squats
50 Sit Ups

This was all split into 5 sets of 10 of each exercise.

Overall it took me 1.5 hours to do, including warming up and down. it was a lot more enjoyable than going to the outdoor training area that I had previously been going to, as it was warmer and there's a CD player, that I brought a Cimp Style mix to play on.

I really enjoyed the session, and plan on making it a regular thing for thursday nights.

No comments: