Friday, March 14, 2008

Gym + Solo Training

Last night I went to holder gym to do my regular training. Mainly worked on precisions and vaults. I also did my random pull ups that I started last week. I got out 20 pull ups in total. I finding that they are slowly getting better.

Tonight I went to FNC, to find that nobody turned up. So i went off and did some solo training, in a new style that i've been thinking of.

it was a repetitive session, working on refining technique. here's a brief description;

- 50 precisions (8 ft distance)
- 20 turn vaults (10 each side)
- 150m rail balance
- 25m cat balance on rail
- 18 pull ups (sets of 3)

i was truly exhausted by the end of the session. it was also good to train at customs again. im guessing that security leaves at about 7pm.

im thinking of making this type of training a regular thing, every tuesday night. what i did tonight took me about an hour. im thinking of doing this from 6 - 8pm every tuesday night. the sole prupose of the night will be to refine technique and parkour fitness/endurance. it will involve the movements mentioned about, as well as more movements, like cat passes, arm jumps and rolls. i plan on it being a really intense session, involving serious training and a proper attitude.

No comments: