Friday, March 21, 2008

Training

A few days I went to Holder gym, for my weekly gym training sessions. I didn't really do that much though, mainly talked with the guys about the ad that we're hopefully doing. I also got my new 5.10 Freerunner shoes.

Next day I met up with Connor to give him a 1 on 1 lesson in belco. I didn't do much, just taught him basic techniques. the session lasted for about 1.5 hours.

I've decided to slow down my training. I might start this after tomorrow, as I may go out to properly test my new shoes. I'll give a detailed explanation of how the shoes are afterwards. The reason I've decided to have this break, is so that I am fresh or the filming of the ad, and so that my body can recover from the past training that I have been doing. My knees have starting to ache a bit, like they used to back in the day. Im now working on knee strengthening exercises, weighted full length squats, so they can build up their strength again.

No comments: