Friday, March 7, 2008

Holder Gym

I went to holder gym last night. Started with underbars, then moved on to precisions and then vaults with a small amount of arm jumps. Every 10 minutes or so, I'd go and bust out 3 pull ups. My theory is that at gym and while out training, whenever there is a lull in activity, i should bust out 3 pull ups. Hopefully this will then build ups to sets of 5 and so on. My plan for this is to slowly improve my upper body strength, mainly in pulling strength. Last night I was able to get out about 18 pull ups in total. The got harder each time I did them, but I could already feel my body strengthening.

I also met a guy at the gym who does strength training in the last 15 minutes of each session. he invited me to join him. Im going to take him up on his offer, as it will be good conditioning training, and he seems to know what he's doing.

No comments: