Monday, September 10, 2007

Born Again Traceur

I finally gained permission to train parkour again. I haven't performed any parkour for about 9 months now, due to work related restrictions. This then means that i probably have lost a reasonable about of skill, as well as body conditioning, so I have made a plan.

When I first started parkour back in 2004, I went straight to the big stuff and didn't care much about the philosophy. This took a toll on my body, especially my knees.

I know that I've had a big break from parkour, and that my body won't be able to handle getting straight abck into the big stuff, so I'm going to start fresh. Born again traceur. I'm going to start small, like any other noob, and slowly build back up to the bigger and better things. Hopefully this will properly condition my body for parkour training, as I want to be able to stay in this game for a while.

This is going to be my blog detailing my training as a born again traceur. It will only contain parkour related training, as my other training is work related.

No comments: