Saturday, September 29, 2007

Parkour Week Day 7 - Belco Training

Today was day two of the Parkour Long Weekend.

Again there was another small turnout, today we had 4 people turn up.

It was a light session today. Did a bit of drills, but mainly play. Got some good foot-trials, but my foot hurt a bit, i think from hitting the walol too hard. I got a few scratches, and had a few bails. I was lucky enough to be able to catch myself in the bails, and didn't come out too bad. Im guessing my parkour-subconsious has developed to react faster.

Overall the session wasn't too bad. I got to do a few good things. The session lasted for about 4 hours. It was more of a jam than a training session. Which is good though as it develops the comunal aspects that Canberra Parkour is famous for.

I'll have to organise specific training sessions, such as sessions only for the APA Instructors. I hope that these sessions will be performed at a high intensity, developing ourselves physically and mentally. I'd like them to be a lot like the session I had with Conan in Belco last thursday.

No comments: