Friday, September 28, 2007

Parkour Week Day 5 - Tuggers Training

Met up with John and Chris today. I already knew John from an APA class he came to, but I met Chris for the first time. They both have a lot of skill and potential. I found out that John has actually been doing parkour for at least a year, as he was at last years NatJam.

Training today was pretty laid back. My body has been getting tired and my abs are killing me. Worked on a few drills and found some new spots aruond tuggers. I got my hand up on the wall, in the carpark, that I had not tried yet. I also got some pretty good laches down, swigining from one bar up to another bar. Height gave me an advantage though.

Overall it was an okay session, got to meet some new people and trained at a moderate level for about an hour and a half.

The parkour long weekend starts tomorrow. I hope that my body is up for it.

No comments: