Thursday, September 27, 2007

Parkour Week Day 4 - Belco and Gym Training

This post is for yesterday.

The corporate class was cancelled, due to too many participants dropping out because of sickness. Good news is that they want to re-schedule for another time. More people are interested in coming, and they are happy to o it on a weekend.

Started off with some training in Belco with Conan. Did some more intensive training, going through various drills. This mainly involved rolls, cat-passes, arm jumps and cat balance. I also completed the ramp endurance test, which I had never finished before. The session only lasted for about an hour, but it was at a reasonably high intensity, and a lot was accomplished.

Later that night went to Holder gym wioth Travis. Worked on more drills, vaults and precisions mainly. I can finally do double cat-passes. We were doing them to a pretty big distance too. I measured 7 feet between the blocks. Worked on palm spins a bit. I got my one hand reverse palm spins back. I tried to do some reverse cat-passes as well, but couldn't psyche myself up to fully do them.

Overall it was an awesome day involving training to a reasonably high intensity.

No comments: