Thursday, May 8, 2008

Melbourne Trip - Day 6

Woke up at 0900. had a shower, got changed, then packed my bags. I cooked breakfast (the same one of rice, tuna and an egg) for Chippa and myself. Then sat around with Chippa for a bit.

I talkedwith Chippa about how I can go about getting my instructor qualification. he showed me the ideas that are in the making for the doing up for the application. The physical qualifications look pretty hard, especially being able to do 5 muscle ups. This means that I am going to really have to work towards getting this qualification. making it this hard is god though, as it will ensure the quality of the instructor.

From there Chippa drove me to the airport. Rhys and his girlfriend arrived at Chippa's place jsut before we left, so i said my farewell again, knowing that I will be able to meet him again when he comes to Canberra to rehearse his TV show thing later on.

We got to the airport at 1230, with more than enough time for me to check in. So I said my goodbyeto Chippa, thanking him for letting me stay at his place as well as the experiences that I had and the things tat I had learnt while in melbourne.

And now I'm back in Canberra, a bit tired but with excellent memories from my trip to Melbourne.

No comments: