Monday, June 23, 2008

Muscle Up Training

Did more muscle up training tonight.

5 dips
2 pull up
5 negatives
5 reverse pushups
- 5 sets

i found that my dips are slowly improving, as well as my negatives. my pull ups are still pretty bad, just like they always are. i guess its something that takes time to develop. so i just have to keep on training them.

i've hit a bit of a wall with my negatives. i can dip down to about chest height, but when i try to move my elbows below the bar level, i seem to just drop through, uncontrolled.

i'm not sure how I can fix this, maybe i just need to keep on practicing. i've asked Chippa for some advice on this, hopefully it helps out.

anyway, ive still stuck to my plan of training everyday for 5 weeks straight. so far its nearly been a week and half. i can already see the improvement in ym strength and skill. it will be interesting to see how i come out after the full five weeks.

No comments: